Parenting - Flick of a Pen

 After 50 years of anonymity, today in real sense, I cherished the evergreen feel of being with my father.



Yes, I did. In life we come to face circumstances we feel suppressed, conditions we feel unfavorable, moments we feel shy, breaths we don’t speak in. For a score and a half, I was always a different boy standing in friend of my father. A child wet from rain in a cold rain, standing in the dark nook of an empty room that was the feeling I faced repeatedly. A father by no mean had been overwhelmingly harsh or imposing, No sir, not if you get so.

Yes – name it. Generation Gap, Shyness, Introvert, Inbound. I wanted to speak tones of words. A flood I always stopped an army I always barricaded, a storm I always resisted but couldn’t say a word of the frankness.

It was destined to be the date of today, that’s all what I seem to get. Speaking truth I still don’t get how I got this close. How all the shyness disappeared, how all the anonymous thoughts disappeared in a flash. There I was standing with my father shoulder to shoulder having a view about the place I have been to after 10 years. And there he was standing beside me – his every word was like a pat in my back. I was so very strong on my feet. I turned from son to a friend, friend to friend for life and perhaps from a boy to a man.

The respect I had for my father got bigger, deeper and warmer. I want my words to spread to everyone who believes his/her father is always there but don’t get the chance, time, priority or courage enough to go to him and just share a silent smile, soundly acknowledging the obedience, respect, worth and place you have for him. Don’t let this little life to take away something from you that you always had and yet you never knew.

You owe your father a silent humble sight. You owe your father for even you don’t know about the stones. Stones he had to turn, to turn you to a courageous boy. He faced your difficulties long before even you had, just for the sake of getting the track rest smooth. When you have a walk in the dizzying world and don’t stumble, it’s he behind the scenes. You owe him the right of letting him be your buddy, your friend your best friend. I took 25 years to reach the fact that nobody but a Father is true friend of a man. A friend who always made you believe you can do it while he was there all the time. A friend who…

I shall leave the decision onto you, yes you the sane, e-generation and touch me not minds. Realize it before 50 years…realize it before it gets too late.

REPORT THIS AD

Always remember.. In Earth, were laid the Giants, the fairies, the kings, the queens, the humble ones , the proud ones, the sons and the fathers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Java Springboot With FireBird

PYTHON Data Science

Cisco Contact Center - Customize Reports & Queries in CUIC - UCCX